Eat Out Cornwall - Copyright Information
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS PLEASE LEAVE THE WEBSITE NOW.
Access to and use of the Eat Out Cornwall website is provided on the following basis:
- By using the Eat Out Cornwall website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Eat Out Cornwall website, If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Eat Out Cornwall website.
- We may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of content requires the prior written permission of Eat Out Cornwall
- You agree to use Eat Out Cornwall only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Eat Out Cornwall website.
- Eat Out Cornwall content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to our products and services is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Eat Out Cornwall be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Eat Out Cornwall regardless of the form of action.
- Eat Out Cornwall does not warrant that functions contained in Eat Out Cornwall content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Eat Out Cornwall or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying Eat Out Cornwall and products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright.
If you do not want to grant to Eat Out Cornwall the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution.